Based on published information, waste in many organizations account for about 20-30% of their expenses. Several relevant questions then arise from this information:
- What if you could resolve the burning issues in your organiztion?
- What if you could halve the amount of waste in your organization?
- What if it were possible to reduce this waste while obtaining a significant increase in customer satisfaction at the same time?
- What if you could expand your capacity by 10% to 20% or more without adding any headcount to your organization?
- How would these improvements enable your company to strategically reposition itself for the future?
A Lean or Lean Six Sigma Transformation change effort can help you to achieve all of these benefits.
What Lean and Lean Six Sigma Results In
Lean and Lean Six Sigma has been used in many industry sectors. These sectors include health-care, software, financial, logistics, manufacturing as well as the public sector.
Customer-facing, internal processes and even corporate function related processes can be sped up dramatically using Lean by removing waste, bottlenecks and delays. This will bring increased customer satisfaction, less work-in-progress, higher throughputs, lower costs, better quality and allows the organization to ‘regain’ capacity without adding headcount.
The end result of implementing Lean or Lean Six Sigma is increased speed, higher quality (both of these drive additional sales), reduced costs and more highly motivated employees, leading to increased competitiveness.